The Social networking platform Facebook has become an adiction to several people now a days. People rarely stop them selves from checking the Facebook notification several times a day even if they know that they are wasting their precious time. In this article I will be explaining how can you stay updated with your facebook messages without even installing the Facebook messenger application.
- SMS notification from Facebook: Facebook allows people to subscribe for SMS notifications for different kinds of events, like: New conversation, new friend request etc. If some one has subscribed to those notification systems, he/she can still get the message even if facebook messenger app is not installed.
- Email Alerts: The email notification is somewhat similar to the SMS notification. Which is also a good way to get notified for Facebook events.
- Browser Notifications: Now google allows users to subscribe for browser notification aka push notifications. If the user has logged in to the Facebook account using Google Chrome and subscribed to Push notification from Facebook, he/she can get push notifications even if the messenger app is not installed.
- Now Facebook has a separate website for its messenger platform. i.e. messenger.com. You can directly view.
- Last but not the least. You can go to https://m.facebook.com and check for your messages over there.
For more updates related to Facebook, stay tuned with us!