Apple’s hugely-anticipated iPhone 8 is almost 5-6 months away from being launched. However, the smartphone’s final design details seem to have been leaked by an image allegedly showing the ‘final’ design of the iPhone 8 has surfaced online.
Foxconn, the company that manufactures iPhones and numerous other popular gadgets for multiple technology companies, is the source of the image that shows the schematics being followed in the iPhone 8’s manufacturing process.
Few points to note about the leaked schematic:-
- A 5.8-inch OLED display with 2.5D Glass protection.
- Handset’s side buttons will feature haptic feedback. This is similar to how the iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus’ Home button works.
- Fingerprint sensor will be embedded in the iPhone 8’s display itself.
- Minimal bezels on all four sides.
- 3D sensors on the top, alongside the speaker grill and the front-facing camera.